How MIPS Works
For investment amounts greater than $5 million, you have the flexibility under MIPS to tailor a fixed income portfolio based on your key investment objectives. You can elect to customise your fixed income investment portfolio based on a number of different criteria.
The Customised Investment Program provides a fixed income product that has unprecedented levels of customisation. The Program uses defined investment mandate criteria, allowing you to instruct FIIG to ‘dial up’ or ‘dial down’ these criteria based on your fixed income asset class investment objectives.
The Customised Investment Program can accommodate specific mandate requirements, such as:
- Ability to be more specific on defining your credit rating limits (e.g. investment grade only)
- Ability to be more specific on defining your capital structure limits
- Ability to reflect ethical, social and governance positions of investor
- Inflation targeting and/or protection
- Debt product restrictions – e.g. limits on amount of asset backed securities
- Listed security limits
- Sector/Industry concentration limits
- Specific mandate restrictions